I spent countless hours looking at self-help content online from creators of all walks of faith and practices, and still felt empty on the inside because it wasn’t the spiritual food I needed. I was starving. I’m now learning how to feed myself.
Taking a new lease on this blog reminds me that:
- It’s important for me to create the work that I am seeking
- If I’m looking for it, then someone else is as well
This blog offers messages and prayers guided by the spiritual practices I employ. Everyone is welcome here, no matter what your faith or outlook. If you have been on a journey towards self-improvement, growth and love, then you’re in the right place. May we never go hungry again.
- Jam Session – Sunday, February 5, 2023: Am I the Victim, or the Victor?
- Jam Session: Full Moon and a Half Kinda Reflection
- Jam Session Special – the Next 40 Days.
- Jam Session: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Jam Session: Friday, June 24, 2022